Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Martin Luther King Documentary Video!

I had so much fun creating this video! I thought that it was going to be hard before I did it and I was so surprised to find out that it is a fairly simple task to make a video using the PhotoStory program. I definitely plan to use this program in the future for academic-related things as well as for my family and friends! I think that making a video with pics. I have of my friends and family and music in the background (free and legal of course) would be so fun to make!

I want to make sure that one thing is cited in my video, which I neglected to mention in my references page at the end of it. The music I used is called "October Sunset" (2:32) - Found on Pop Vol 1. I got this song from http://www.freeplaymusic.com/. The link for the page I got it on is: http://www.freeplaymusic.com/search/category_search.php?t=f&i=9

Here is my video! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome video. It is perfect for the month of February, what with it being Black History Month. Your pictures were phenomenal. How did you find them? Did you search or did you have some of these pictures in your archive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good job! Your video is very professional. There is a lot of good information and it is told in a very interesting way. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this gave me chills! great job, stephanie!

    ReplyDelete